Flowerbuns (or Florabuns) are a semi-open subspecies of the Misaverse. They can be used as companions to main species characters, or standalone characters, and resemble rabbits with plant-life growing on them.
Flowerbuns are small, rabbit-like, creatures, notable for the natural plant-life growing on them. These growths can be anything from typical plants, to succulents and fungi, and can cover just about any area of the Flowerbun.
The species sheet for Flowerbuns is available here. To summarise, Flowerbuns can have any amount of plant coverage and the plants can cover or replace any part of the body, although top of head, feet, neck, back and tail are most common. Plants can be real or fictional, and ears can be upright or lop. They don't have paw pads!
Flowerbuns may be created with applied traits (glowing, metallic, etc.), freely. For information on how to add these traits to an existing Flowerbun, please check the Salon Guide!
Flowerbuns may only have one kind of plant, unless created by Misa!
Flowerbuns come in two major types: Standard and Greater. Generally, Standard are more commonly available, but have multiple restrictions, while Greater is rarer, but have very few restrictions.
Standard Flowerbuns plants can only be anything that isn't aquatic (on top of water is okay, fully underwater isn't), a tree, or any other "fruiting" plant. Any kind of standard flower, fungi or succulent is fair game, however, and this includes fantasy varieties. The amount of plant coverage is not restricted!
This is the kind of Flowerbun created by the Flowerbun Seed item, as well as the free MYO slot- in general, if a Flowerbun MYO does not specifically state otherwise, it creates a Standard Flowerbun.
Greater Flowerbuns lift most of the restrictions imposed on Standard Flowerbuns. Aquatic plants (and coral), trees, and any other plant are available!
Greater Flowerbuns are generally only available through special MYO slots from sales, and Official sales.
How to Obtain
Flowerbuns are available in a variety of methods, both through in-group activities and by purchase.
MYO slot sales within the groups may include Flowerbun slots, both in Standard and Greater. These can be purchased and used like other MYO slots within the group.
MYO slots may also be awarded through various means, such as events.
All Mothcats members get one free Standard MYO slot. This slot does not expire, and does not become invalid even if you get a Flowerbun by other means before using it.
Members who previously redeemed their one free slot may redeem this slot as well.
The major means of obtained a pre-made Flowerbun is Amity Park, although they may also manifest as sales or in events, as examples.
At the first day of every month, there is a chance for a pre-designed Flowerbun to appear in one of the five Amity Park locations.
- These Flowerbuns can be tamed via a similar process as companions, however they require seeds instead of bait.
- Seed items can be bought at the Flower Shop in exchange for Flower Tokens.
- In order to be able to use Seeds, a seed item (1 Seed, Bag of Seeds (S), Bag of Seeds (M), Bag of Seeds (L)) has to be opened via the user's inventory to receive the included Seeds currency.
- Please note that Acorinas cannot be used to tame Flowerbuns!
- Users must wait 24 hours after admin response to try for a Flowerbun again (this includes new Flowerbuns and repeat tries for the same Flowerbun).
How to tame Flowerbuns:
- Visit any Open Location on Amity Park to see if there are any wild Flowerbuns in the area.
- Click on any Flowerbun of interest to find out their character code (f.e. "FBUN-77").
- Make a new submission to the Amity Park prompt.
- Put the character code of the Flowerbun in question in the "comments" section.
- Attach one (1) unit of Seeds currency in the "add-ons" section of your submission.
- When you've successfully tamed a Flowerbun, their ownership will be transferred to you on the masterlist.
- You will find a non-watermarked file of the Flowerbun in the "staff comments" section of your approved submission.